CEO & Producer
Head of Development
Creative Director, Music & Interactive
Group General Counsel
Accounts & Finance Executive
Consulting Collections Manager
From the slate
Finding Your Feet
Comedy Drama / Out Now on DVD
When ‘Lady’ Sandra Abbott (Staunton) discovers that her husband of forty years is having an affair with her best friend, she seeks refuge with her estranged, older sister Bif (Imrie). The two could not be more different – Sandra is a fish out of water next to her outspoken, serial dating, free spirited sibling. But different is just what Sandra needs and she reluctantly lets Bif drag her along to her dance class, where gradually she starts finding her feet… and romance.
In this hilarious and heart-warming dance-filled comedy drama, a colourful group of defiant and energetic ‘baby boomers’ show Sandra that retirement is only the beginning, and that divorce might just give her a whole new lease of life – and love.
Finding Your Feet is currently on release in the UK – you can find your nearest screening here.Explore further
- Meg Leonard & Nick Moorcroft (Urban Hymn, St Trinian's)
- Richard Loncraine (The Missionary, Wimbledon, My House in Umbria)
- Imelda Staunton (Vera Drake, Harry Potter, Pride)
- Timothy Spall (Mr Turner, Harry Potter, The King's Speech)
- Celia Imrie (Bridget Jones, The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Calendar Girls)
- Joanna Lumley (Absolutely Fabulous, The Wolf of Wall Street)
- David Hayman (The Jackal, The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, Macbeth)
- John Sessions (Mr Holmes, Filth, The Iron Lady)
- Josie Lawrence (EastEnders, Skins, Enchanted April)
- Eclipse Films
- Powder Keg Pictures
- Fred Films
- Prodigy Pictures
- Protagonist Pictures
- Roadside Attractions
Comedy-Horror / On Release
Welcome to Slaughterhouse, an elite boarding school where boys and girls are groomed for power and greatness…and they’re about to meet their match.
This ancient and ordered world is about to be shaken to its foundations – literally – when a controversial frack site on prized school woodland causes seismic tremors, a mysterious sinkhole, and an unspeakable horror to be unleashed.
Soon a new pecking order will be established as the pupils and teachers alike become locked in a bloody battle for survival…
Prepare to get Slaughtered – #SlaughterhouseRulez is at cinemas October 31, 2018.Explore further
- Crispian Mills
- Crispian Mills
- Henry Fitzherbert
- Simon Pegg (Mission Impossible, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz)
- Nick Frost (Attack the Block, The World's End, Hot Fuzz)
- Michael Sheen (Home Again, Nocturnal Animals, Frost/ Nixon)
- Asa Butterfield (Journey's End, Enders Game, Hugo)
- Finn Cole (Peaky Blinders, Animal Kingdom)
- Hermione Corfield (King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies)
- Sony Pictures International
- Stolen Picture
Supernatural Horror / Out Now on DVD
Professor Phillip Goodman (Andy Nyman), psychologist & arch-sceptic, has his rationality tested to the hilt when he stumbles across a long lost file containing details of three cases of terrifying ‘hauntings’. Shaken by what he has read, Goodman embarks upon a quest to find rational explanations for these stories.
As Goodman investigates, he meets three tormented people, each with a tale more frightening, uncanny and inexplicable than the last. Security guard Tony Matthews (Paul Whitehouse) spent a night in an empty warehouse that has haunted him for years. Teenager Simon Rifkind (Alex Lawther) took a late night drive in a forest that has rendered him unable to sleep and finally Mike Priddle (Martin Freeman) a brash ‘money man’ who has had his world view shaken to the core by the unquiet spirits that apparently inhabit his otherwise perfect house.
As Goodman digs into their stories, his carefully maintained rational world starts to dissolve around him – a trick of the mind or are darker forces at work? Gradually Goodman is drawn towards the unearthing of a long-buried secret that will pull his life – and everything he thought he knew – apart.
CRITICS’ REVIEWS OF THE PLAY
“Ghost Stories delivers – and it’s a game that fear is playing to win.” Variety
“‘You hear a sound you rarely hear in the stalls: a gasp.” The Observer
“Pulse-Poundingly entertaining” Time Out
- Jeremy Dyson (The League of Gentleman)
- Andy Nyman (Derren Brown Co-writer)
- Jeremy Dyson & Andy Nyman
- Martin Freeman (Captain America: Civil War, The Hobbit, Sherlock)
- Andy Nyman (Death At A Funeral, Peaky Blinders)
- Paul Whitehouse (Alice in Wonderland, Harry & Paul, The Fast show)
- Alex Lawther (Black Mirror, Old Boys, The Imitation Game)
- Warp Films
- Screen Yorkshire
- Altitude Film Entertainment
- IFC Midnight
Horror / On Release
Brother and sister team Angela (Florence Pugh) and Jackson (Ben Lloyd-Hughes) are nothing more than scam artists. Preying on the grief stricken and the vulnerable, they convince the bereaved that Angela has the ability to contact the dead. It’s a simple con, until Mrs. Green (Celia Imrie) summons the pair to her home — the orphanage that was once stage to a string of murders of young girls — and Angela grows less and less certain of what’s actually real. The fake paranormal investigators suffer the ultimate reality check when they are confronted by the true horrors and terrifying past that lie hidden within the haunted orphanage.
A Netflix Original, MALEVOLENT premieres on 5th October 2018
- Olaf de Fleur (City State, Brave Men's Blood)
- Ben Katai (The Forest, Strangers 2)
- Eva Konstantopoulos
- E.M. Blomqvist
- Florence Pugh (Outlaw King, Lady Macbeth, The Little Drummer Girl)
- Celia Imrie (Finding Your Feet, Calendar Girls, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel 1 & 2)
- Ben Lloyd Hughes (Breathe, Divergent, War and Peace)
- Sigma Films
- Embankment Films
- Creative Scotland
- Thruline Entertainment
Peter & Wendy
Family [1 x 2 hours] / On Release
Peter and Wendy is a spellbinding new re-imagining of J.M. Barrie’s classic tale Peter Pan, told through the imagination of a 12-year-old girl.
The drama opens in modern day Great Ormond Street Hospital where twelve-year-old Lucy Rose is awaiting treatment for a serious heart condition. Before the operation Lucy reads J.M. Barrie’s novel of Peter Pan to a crowd of sick children in the hospital, and she goes to sleep with thoughts of the classic tale in her head. Lucy dreams this version of Peter Pan into existence and the story is retold through the young girl’s imagination. As the adventure begins, the story cuts back and forth between Lucy fighting for her life in the present day and the magical land of The Neverland, featuring Peter Pan and his Lost Boys and the dastardly Captain Hook.
A spectacular, magical reimagining of a timeless classic.
“Peter & Wendy, just what the doctor ordered” The Telegraph
“Paloma Faith and Stanley Tucci to star in ITV’s Peter Pan drama” The Guardian
- Adrian Hodges (BAFTA-winner My Week With Marilyn)
- Diarmuid Lawrence (BAFTA-winner Little Dorrit)
- J.M. Barrie
- Stanley Tucci (The Hunger Games I, II, III, The Devil Wears Prada)
- Paloma Faith (International pop star)
- Laura Fraser (Breaking Bad)